Attorney | White House, TN & Nashville, TN
Ryan Gardner is a transactional attorney who primarily focuses on residential and commercial real estate and assisting clients with estate planning needs.
Ryan routinely handles the following matters:
- Negotiating and drafting purchase and sale agreements, lease and rental agreements, and related documents and instruments for residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Performing real estate title examination and title remediation.
- Providing settlement, closing, and escrow services for residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Advising clients on estate planning matters.
- Drafting and aiding in the execution of wills, trusts, and power of attorney instruments.