Attorney | Nashville, TN
Lymari Cromwell counsels clients in all aspects of labor & employment law in various industries ranging from healthcare to manufacturing. Lymari helps employers stay up-to-date on ever-changing employment laws and regulations, assists employers with the implementation of those laws in the workplace, and defends employers in a wide range of employment-related litigation, as well as government agency investigations.
Lymari routinely handles the following matters:
- Defending employers in employment-related litigation involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour (including class and collective actions), employment contract disputes, and whistleblower claims.
- Representing employers before government agencies, such as the EEOC, DOL, OSHA and OFCCP.
- Defending or prosecuting lawsuits to enforce restrictive covenant agreements and/or involving misappropriation of trade secrets claims.
- Conducting internal investigations for employers with respect to discrimination, harassment, retaliation or whistleblower matters.
- Counseling employers with respect to day-to-day employment matters, including, hiring, firing, discipline, leaves of absence, disability accommodations, reductions in force and employment policies.
- Conducting internal wage and hour audits, including misclassification audits.
- Drafting employment policies and handbooks.
- Drafting employment and severance agreements, as well as non-compete, non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements and independent contractor agreements.
Prior to joining Webb Sanders, Lymari practiced in the labor & employment group of Bass, Berry & Sims PLC for almost ten years.