Attorney | Nashville, TN
Daniel Crowell is a labor and employment attorney, who primarily focuses on counseling employers regarding day-to-day employment issues and defending them before administrative agencies and state and federal courts across the United States.
Daniel’s representative matters include:
- Defending employers against discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour lawsuits
- Pursuing and defending employers against lawsuits related to covenants not-to-compete and trade secret violations.
- Defending employers against discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour complaints filed with the EEOC, US DOL, and NLRB.
- Representing employers during wage and hour audits by the US DOL.
- Conducting investigations of whistleblower, sexual harassment, and other internal complaints filed by employees.
- Assisting employers with terminating employees, ranging from individual terminations to large-scale reductions in force.
- Drafting, reviewing, and revising employment agreements, covenants not-to-compete, severance agreements, confidentiality agreements, and commission plans.
- Drafting, reviewing, and revising employee handbooks and other workplace policies.
Prior to practicing law, Daniel served as a Military Policeman in the United States Marine Corps. Daniel’s service included a combat deployment to Iraq in 2008 in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.