Attorney | Nashville, TN
Ali joined Webb Sanders in 2019. Her practice includes litigation, investigations, training, trade secrets and non-competition agreements. Having both law firm and in-house experience, Ali is relatable and able to adapt to clients’ business needs. Ali leads the firm’s Flex Attorney Program which provides opportunities for talented and experienced attorneys who want to practice law but need flexible hours in order to pursue other interests such as raising a family or starting a business.
Ali routinely handles the following matters:
- Representing clients in trade secret and non-competition litigation.
- Managing discovery in complex litigation matters.
- Advising companies on day-to-day legal matters, including employment law and HR.
- Investigating employee complaints.
- Preparing responses to governmental agencies requests for information.
Prior to joining Webb Sanders, Ali was the General Counsel at Revolution Partners, LLC, and prior to that role, she was an attorney at Bass, Berry & Sims in both Nashville and Memphis, Tennessee.