Voted a Rising Star in 2009, 2010 and 2011, by Mid-South Super Lawyers, attorney Valerie Webb’s practice is focused primarily in the areas of real estate, commercial lending, and general commercial law. Representative matters in which Valerie has been involved include the following:
- Acquisition and Development. Valerie has represented clients in connection with the acquisition and development of commercial property. Valerie’s experience includes acquisition, development, and leasing of shopping centers, office buildings, warehouses, restaurants, and other commercial property.
- Leasing. Valerie has represented both landlords and tenants in the negotiation of commercial leases for a wide variety of uses.
- Commercial Financing. Valerie has represented both lenders and borrowers in the negotiation of commercial financing transactions.
Valerie is from White House, Tennessee. She graduated from Rhodes College in 1994 and the University of Tennessee College of Law with honors in 1997, where she served as a student materials editor on the Tennessee Law Review.
- University of Tennessee, J.D., 1997
- Rhodes College, B.A., 1994
- Tennessee, 1997