Lin focuses on management-side labor and employment law exclusively. She has defended companies in discrimination litigation in both federal court and in the state courts in Tennessee. Lin has experience in the areas of Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act (as amended), the Family Medical Leave Act, and the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Lin regularly assists clients with labor and employment needs including:
- Drafting employee handbooks and policies;
- Preparing EEOC position statements;
- Researching and drafting summary judgment briefs and motions to dismiss;
- Counseling on day-to-day employment issues;
- Analyzing reductions in force;
- Auditing HR functions to ensure compliance with the law;
- Investigating internal complaints of harassment and discrimination;
- Internal Wage and Hour Audits
Prior to joining Webb Sanders, Lin was an attorney in the Labor and Employment group at Bass, Berry & Sims in Nashville, Tennessee, where she represented employers in a variety of labor and employment matters. She also worked as an employment litigator at Reed Smith LLP in Philadelphia. In addition to her law firm experience, Lin served as Employment Counsel and Director of Human Resources for Stitch Networks, a start-up technology company.
Lin graduated from Lehigh University with a Bachelor of Arts in economics/international careers. She graduated from the Villanova University School of Law, Cum Laude.
Lin is admitted to practice in Tennessee.