Daniel joined Webb Sanders in 2012. Since that time, his practice has focused on labor and employment law. He has defended companies in employment-related litigation in both federal and state courts. In addition, Daniel’s experience includes:
- Researching and drafting summary judgment briefs and motions to dismiss;
- Counseling employers on day-to-day employment issues;
- Preparing severance agreements;
- Preparing EEOC position statements;
- Representing clients in EEOC investigations;
- Conducting internal investigations of harassment and discrimination claims;
- Representing clients at administrative hearings;
- Preparing preliminary injunction pleadings in non-competition cases;
- Conducting internal wage and hour audits;
- Drafting executive employment agreements.
Daniel is a 2009 graduate of Vanderbilt University with a Bachelors of Arts in Asian History and a 2012 graduate of Vanderbilt Law School. He is a former U.S. Marine who served a tour of duty in Iraq.
Daniel is admitted to practice in Tennessee and Kentucky.